Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WE Love to get Blogged!!

It's always nice when my items gets blogged. You have seen our posts on our many Hunt gifts getting a mention in fashion blogs. As much as I love to see that, I have to say I get giddy when I get blogged independently by someone who loves my items. I will continue to post their links here as we get notified so you too may see what's being said grid wide about ~*Es Stylez*~
If you snagged your own free Shimmer pumps which were the group gift for March then you know what I mean when I say the shimmering  texture just can't be caught in a photo. You must see to appreciate. And you will find many Shimmering items throughout the store from dresses to boots, shoes, and heels. Come to the Mainstore to see the Shimmer in action via the display. And check out the link :))
Melroo Blog

No comments: