Thursday, March 1, 2012

Men's St. Patrick's Day Peek

This one's for the dudes. Where's all my men at? If you're not at ES Stylez, you should be. It's never too early to grab your green for the upcoming holiday. After all, you don't want to be pinched right?


Above is the Slucky Charms T Shirt modeled after the retro cereal spokes-leprechaun. If you're looking for a silly shirt that will make people look twice, this is the one for you! Who's tired of the cliche holiday shirts? I AM. Time to try something more creative. You won't regret it.

Next is a trio of boxers that were released as well. I don't know about your girlfriend, but if I was her and my man had these on, he would definitely be one LUCKY fellow. First is the Pot O' Gold pair which features one very lucky leprechaun. Next, the Kiss Me boxers, followed by the Lucky pair.





This is by no means a comprehensive list of all of the green releases so come by and check them all out.

Happy Shopping!
Meaghan

No comments: