Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What's New Right Now!

Guess what!? There's an entire wall devoted to New Releases over at ES Stylez! I'm sure you knew that already, but just in case you missed 60L weekend, here are four of my favorite selections. You can see the ad for each in world so I took some fresh pictures to show you what they look like in different settings.







The first is a pairing of two valentine releases. Last weekend these were offered as the 60L promo. Naturally, they have returned to full price however they are still very much worth it. I am wearing the Cara Hearts outfit. The sweater has a sculpted lower prim which is oh so comfy for the long sweater lounging look. I chose to wear the sweater with a white studded belt instead. I also added the Leather & Shearling boots in white. Being towed by the necktie is my good friend Micky. Micky is wearing only the Sweetheart Boxer Briefs and looking yummy as ever.






Showcased in the second picture is the Owen outfit for men on Micky. The cable knit texture gives this sweater a cozy feel. It's incredibly budget priced right now, so men hurry in and grab it for those chilly winter evenings by the fireplace with your lady. I am wearing the Olive Juice pants which I adore. Something about the color combination is stunning. In addition to the pants, I chose the Olivia sweater in white. In this case, I added a mesh bra from my inventory, but the sweater comes with a black bra. On a side note, ladies, if you happen to be in front of the fire with the man above, the sweater has an indecent option. If you choose not to wear the bra, the sweater dips low and exposes your lady parts...wink wink.




So, come check out the exciting releases!! Happy Shopping!


Meaghan

No comments: