Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Introducing.....Meaghan!



Hello Readers and fellow Stylez fans!!! I've been here all along, but this is the first time I've sat behind the screen and actually written for the blog. I'm excited to share Layla's amazing designs with all of you. I hope you enjoy all her latest creations as much as I do! So, I thought I'd start out with a quick introduction about myself.


I've been in the virtual world for four years now and a fashion addict for as long as I can remember. The fashion industry has come such a long way over the years. When I was brand new, I was a shoe addict. I still love shoes....alot, but I branched out over the years and now the addiction is more an appreciation for quality of any design.


My favorite addiction in the virtual environment is scouring the world taking pictures of anything and everything. I've opened up a whole artistic personality trait that I never even realized I had. You might recognize some of my photography in Layla's shop when you visit.


So, all of that said, let me start my relationship with you by sharing a picture of my favorite ES Stylez outfit ever!


In the picture above, I'm wearing her City Coat in the Camel shade. I love how versatile the jacket is. A good mix of casual and classy. I partnered it with the matching Leather & Shearling boots in the Kin Kin Fur. They go so well together. Also shown is a pair of her white jeans called Angelica.


I look forward to many fun posts ahead and I hope you enjoy each one! Happy shopping!

Meaghan



No comments: